Welcome to Gohealthybody.com. My name is Allen Shourds and I am the founder and CEO of Go Healthy Body Enterprises. I am a Registered Nurse, a Certified Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, Health Coach and Fitness Nutrition Specialist. I believe everyone has a right to have a healthy body. One’s overall health is very important.
There are five categories of overall health. They are in order:
- Physical health
- Psychological, mental and emotional health
- Spiritual health
- Interpersonal– friends, family, relationships and nature
- Financial health
This website will focus on physical health– I may also address categories 2 to 5 on a limited basis.
I have alot to offer on gohealthybody.com. Personal Training,
Basic Anatomy and Physiology
In order to understand what is involved in developing a healthy body, it is necessary to have an understanding of basic Human Anatomy and Physiology.
There are eleven systems in the body. They are in order:
- The Nervous System which includes the brain, the spinal cord and also the eyes and all of the nerves in your body.
- The Endocrine System which includes the Pituitary gland , the Pineal gland, the Thyroid and Parathyroid glands, the Thymus gland, the Adrenal glands, the Islets of Langerhans, and also the testicles in men and ovaries in ladies.
- The Cardiovascular System which includes the heart and all of the arteries, capillaries and veins in the body.
- The Lymphatic System which includes all of the Lymph nodes in the body.
- The Skeletal System which includes all 206 bones in the body, and also the tendons, ligaments and cartilage.
- The Muscular system which include approximately 650 skeletal muscles in the body.
- The Respiratory System which include the bronchi and the lungs.
- The Digestive System which include the esophagus, the stomach, the small and large intestines, and also the gall bladder and pancreas.
- The Reproductive System which includes the ovaries, fallopian tubes and uterus in ladies and testicles in men.
- The Urinary System which includes the kidneys, ureter and bladder.
- The Integumentary System which includes the skin, hair, fingernails and toenails.
Going healthy is like cooking a gourmet dish. It involves taking care of each of the eleven systems individually and then integrating them as a whole so that you are able to have a healthy body. Going healthy involves discarding things that don’t belong, such as unhealthy addictions, sedentary life style, and any unhealthy beliefs. It then involves replacing the things that you just discarded with healthy habits such as involvement in sports and music, proper fluid intake, proper diet, (Go Healthy Body Enterprises recommends https://www.choosemyplate.gov, for proper dietary protocol), proper exercise and also maintaining safety protocol at all times. It also involves living a disciplined life.
I have alot to show you on going healthy. Check out my personal training page– https://gohealthybody.com/personal-training/,Also feel free to sign up as a preferred customer below. You may enter your cell phone number if you are interested in receiving text messages.